Don’t Miss Practice Speed Networking With Employers!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 4:00-6:30PM, Festival Ballroom, East Campus
Employers Who Are Excited To Speak With You:
· Shenandoah County Public Schools
· Peace Corps
· Revolution Cycles
Back By Popular Demand!
Practice Speed Networking was created to assist students in perfecting their “30 second elevator speech,” using this approach while networking with contacts in many different settings.
· Six to eight participants will be seated at 10 round tables with employer facilitators from organizations.
· Students will share their “30 second elevator speech” in a round-robin approach, receive feedback, and then rotate to a new table.
· Depending on the number of participants, there will be four rotations.
· There will be an opportunity to network, with refreshments provided in the middle of the rotations.
· Professional attire is highly recommended.
RSVP is mandatory and is limited on a first come, first serve basis.
The deadline to RSVP is February 5th at 5:00pm using Recruit-A-Duke
Click on the Career Fair/Info Session/Workshop tab and then Workshops to RSVP.
This event is a collaboration of Career & Academic Planning and Ignite Speed Networking!