Learn how to make the most out of your PR internship with these five helpful tips to ensure that you will exceed expectations at your internship and to gain a competitive edge in today’s job market from PR Daily.
- Remember that your reputation will follow you.
- Don’t slack off in your internship even if you don’t like it or see the immediate benefits-someone is always watching you and you don’t want that to hurt you in the future.
- Be optimistic and try to learn new things-don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Ask questions because this gives your employer the opportunity to provide helpful feedback, which can be useful in the future. This will also clarify any expectations the employer may have of you.
- This is the most constructive way to learn and this is what will help you to grow as a professional. Employer not providing feedback? Don’t be afraid to speak up and ask for it!
- Keep writing samples and anything that you have contributed on because this helps showcase your professional abilities rather than just writing them down on your resume.
For more information and to view the full article visit: http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Articles/11317.aspx
Original article from Prdaily.com written by Mandie Emerson