As students, we often for get to do creative things in lieu of having to read textbooks, write papers, and make our way to class.
Here are ten ways to be creative and productive at the same time.
- Quit beating yourself up!
- Listen to new music
- Surround yourself with creative people
- Let yourself make mistake.
- Take risks
- Be willing to break the rules
- Carry a notebook with you at all times
- Make Lists
- Get away from the computer
- Finish something, anything.
For more ideas to being more creative, watch the full video and read the article at: http://www.levo.com/articles/career-advice/29-tricks-for-kickstarting-your-creativity