Congratulations on getting your interview! One of the most common mistakes is to not have a question at the end of the interview for your future employer. Here are some good options to get you started, and make a good impression!
- Can you describe a typical day in this type of role?
- How long have you been with this company, and what makes you stay?
- How would my performance be measured?
- What types of career opportunities may open up down the road for a person starting out in this position, assuming they perform well?
- How would you describe the work environment and corporate culture?